Family histories: volume "McCormick-Marsh"
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The "McCormick-Marsh" volume contains photographs, newspaper clips, family trees, articles, notes related to members of Richmond Hill families, whose personal achievements were remembered and praised by members of the community. The material is arranged alphabetically. The full list of families represented in this volume is available in Personal Name(s) section.
- Date of Original
- ca. 1960-1980s
- Personal Name(s)
- McCormick ; McCrae ; MacDonald ; MacDonald ; McFadden ; McGowan ; McGrath ; Machon ; McIntyre ; MacKay ; McKean ; McKennie ; Mackenzie ; McLatchy ; Macklem ; Maclaren ; McLaughlin ; McLean ; McLellan ; McLeod ; McKeown ; McMahon ; McRae ; McMahon ; McMeekin ; McNair ; McPhillips ; Maheu ; Makenson ; Malloy ; Mansbridge ; Marquis ; Mark ; Marsh
- Family Histories
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.87111 Longitude: -79.43725
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Location of Original
- Richmond Hill Public Library
- Richmond Hill Public LibraryWebsite:
Agency street/mail address:
1 Atkinson St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0H5