Appointment of guardian of Judith Nichols
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This documents certifies the appointment of guardian of Judith Nichols, daughter of Elisabeth Nichols, to Rebecca Holroide of Woodhouse, County of York.
- Size: 25x12 cm.
- Front side: "William Ward, Doctor of Laws, Commissary of the Exchequer Court of the Most Reverend father in God Lancelot, by Divine providence Lord Archbishop of York, Primate of England & Metropolitan to our well beloved in Christ Rebecca Holroide of Woodhouse in the County of York […]"
Reverse side: "Dec 11: 1740
Appointment of guardian of Judith Nichols"
- Date of Original
- 11 Dec 1740
Width: 25 cm
Height: 12 cm
- Personal Name(s)
- Ward, William ; Nichols, Judith ; Nichols, Elisabeth ; Holroide, Rebecca ; Blackburne, Lancelot
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.87111 Longitude: -79.43725
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Location of Original
- Richmond Hill Public Library
- Richmond Hill Public LibraryWebsite:
Agency street/mail address:
1 Atkinson St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0H5