"Extraordinary Decision": Simmons vs. Reesor
- York Commonwealth, 10 Dec 1858, p. 2
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Letter to the editor regarding a lawsuit over the sale of land.
Above this published letter is a notice from the publishers of the York Commonwealth declaring their impartiality.
- Date of Publication
- 10 Dec 1858
- Personal Name(s)
- Simmons, Thomas ; Reesor, David ; Cameron, J.H. ; Hall, C.F. ; Barker, A. ; Walker, Mr. ; Tomlinson, Mr. ; Laurie, Mr. ; Crosby, H.P. ; Draper, Judge
- Corporate Name(s)
- Lot 1, Concession 5, Nottawasaga
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Richmond Hill Public LibraryWebsite:
Agency street/mail address:
1 Atkinson St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0H5