- York Herald, 24 Aug 1860, p. 2
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Summary of the recent Whitchurch council meeting, including the defeat of the Town Hall Bylaw and a request to collect monies owed to the school sections.
- Date of Publication
- 24 Aug 1860
- Personal Name(s)
- Atkinson, William ; Mowder, Henry ; Lloyd, Thomas ; Pearson, L. B. ; Macklen, Mr. ; Brodie, Mr. ; Davis, George ; Conner, Isaac ; Case, Charles ; Collins, J. W.
- Corporate Name(s)
- Sangster's Inn
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Richmond Hill Public LibraryWebsite:
Agency street/mail address:
1 Atkinson St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0H5