The appeal cases : the Northern Railroadmen vs. the Richmond Hill magistrates
- York Herald, 11 Oct 1861, p. 2
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The outcome of the railroadmen v. magistrates case - the railroad workers were convicted of working on the Sabbath and fined, appealed, and do not have to pay anything.
- Date of Publication
- 11 Oct 1861
- Personal Name(s)
- Duncumb, Dr. ; Bridgford, Col. ; Devlin, William ; O'Neil, Mr. "Boss" ; Munroe, Mr.
- Corporate Name(s)
- Northern Railway
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Richmond Hill Public LibraryWebsite:
Agency street/mail address:
1 Atkinson St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0H5