East riding of York spring fair
- York Herald, 10 May 1861, p. 2
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Account of the agricultural fair and plowing match, held despite the snow on the ground. Thirty men were entered in the competition.
Bull breeds (with winners names): Durham (Prince of Wales, What You Like, Sir John the II); Ayrshire (Provost); Galloway (Champion, Armstrong the II) :
- Date of Publication
- 10 May 1861
- Personal Name(s)
- Hood, Wm. ; Scott, George ; Thompson, Jos. ; Stockbridge ; Barker, A. ; Rennie, Simpson ; Hood, Andrew ; Courtree, John L. ; McLean, Dugall ; Weir, James ; McLean, Hugh ; Spofford, Alfred ; Forrester, Geo. ; Milliken, Wm. ; Whittel, John ; McLean, Robert ; Stewart, James ; Kennedy, Henry ; Patton, Wm. ; Burns, John ; Dickson, Wm. ; Richardson, Robert ; Armour, Walter ; Sanderson, J. ; Scott, Frank ; Ashford, Jos. ; Burows, R. ; Connor, L. ; Young, Uriah ; Miller, J. ; Wheler, J.P. ; Evans, G. ; Haacke, G. ; Rennie, R.
- Corporate Name(s)
- Markham Agricultural Soceity ; Scarboro' Agricultural Soceity ; East riding of York Agricultural Soceity
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Richmond Hill Public LibraryWebsite:
Agency street/mail address:
1 Atkinson St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0H5