Board of Magistrates
- York Herald, 30 Mar 1860, p. 3
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Report of the last meeting for the purpose of appointing County constables for the present year, and for the transaction of other business.
- Date of Publication
- 30 Mar 1860
- Personal Name(s)
- Denison, Col. ; Heward, F.H. ; Thomson, Col. ; O'Neil, T.J. ; Reesor, David ; Bridgeford, Col. ; Lewis, Rice ; Starrat, Mr. ; Norris, W.H. ; Hanna, William ; Machell, Mr. ; Armstrong, Captain ; Higgins, William ; Perrin, Mr. ; James, Mr. ; Button, Mr. ; Wheeler, J.P. ; Tyrrell, Mr. ; Ward, Mr.
- Corporate Name(s)
- The Council of the United Counties of York and Peel ; Globe ; Great Western Railway Company
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Richmond Hill Public LibraryWebsite:
Agency street/mail address:
1 Atkinson St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0H5