Richmond Hill Public Library News Index

Results

We found
76
matching items
  • Hall's house
        2009.1 (acquisition number) 59 Centre St. E.
      2009.1 (acquisition number) 59 Centre St. E.
  • McLean Homestead
        front side: where I was born back side: McLean Homestead Lot 40 Mr. R. Lynett - please return
      front side: where I was born back side: McLean Homestead Lot 40 ...
  • McLean Homestead
        A photograph of the McLean Homestead on Yonge Street, Lot 40.
      A photograph of the McLean Homestead on Yonge Street, Lot 40.
  • Kinnear Home
        A photograph of the Kinnear Home, Lot 52, Yonge St.
      A photograph of the Kinnear Home, Lot 52, Yonge St.
  • Crosby Hall
        Written sideways: Genuine Photograph Mfg. by Photo Specialty Co. Handwriting: Angles House Lynett
      Written sideways: Genuine Photograph Mfg. by Photo Specialty Co. Handwriting: Angles House ...
  • Martin McLeod House ("Drynoch")
        A photograph of Drynoch, the residence of Captain Martin Macleod, west of Yonge Street and north of Jefferson Sideroad.
      A photograph of Drynoch, the residence of Captain Martin Macleod, west of ...
  • Dominion House
        A photograph of the stagecoach at the Dominion House (formerly Dalby's Tavern), a mainstay of Richmond Hill's nineteenth-century hospitality industry. The Dominion House was located on the east side of Yonge Street, south of the Trench Carriage Works.
      A photograph of the stagecoach at the Dominion House (formerly Dalby's Tavern), ...
  • Richmond Hill Methodist Church
        A photograph of the first building of Richmond Hill Methodist Church. In 1880, Mr. C. Mason built a shop on old church site.
      A photograph of the first building of Richmond Hill Methodist Church. In ...
  • Fulton/Vanderburgh House
        A photograph of the Fulton/Vanderburgh House at 32 Hillsview Avenue. The house was built in the 1840s.
      A photograph of the Fulton/Vanderburgh House at 32 Hillsview Avenue. The house ...
  • Typical village house
        A photograph of a typical village house built in the 1850s.
      A photograph of a typical village house built in the 1850s.
  • Colonel Moodie house
        A photograph of Mrs. James Graham (Marion Smith), spouse of William H. Graham, in front of the old house owned by Robert and Frances Moodie (lot 49 East on Yonge Street).
      A photograph of Mrs. James Graham (Marion Smith), spouse of William H. ...
  • O'Brien farm house
        A photograph of Edward and Mary O'Brien's farm house in Vaughan Township (lot 29, con. 2) as it appeared in 1968.
      A photograph of Edward and Mary O'Brien's farm house in Vaughan Township ...
  • Duncan house
        A photograph of the house built by Richard Gapper on the east side of Yonge Street near today's 16th Avenue, later occupied by the William Duncan family.
      A photograph of the house built by Richard Gapper on the east ...
  • Burr House
        A photograph of the Burr House. "In the 1820s, sawmill owner Rowland Burr built a four room Ontario cottage. It was constructed using planks laid flat one on top of each other and then spiked together and covered with rough cast plaster. The house (circa 1823) is one of the ...
      A photograph of the Burr House. "In the 1820s, sawmill owner Rowland ...
  • Home built by James Miles
        A photograph of the home built by James Miles, son of Abner Miles, at the southwest corner of Yonge Street and Major Mackenzie Drive, as it looked in 1885. The home was occupied for many years by Miles' nephew James Playter Jr., and later by the Boyle family. David Boyle ...
      A photograph of the home built by James Miles, son of Abner ...
  • Early view of "Richmond Villa"
        One of the early photographs of the "Richmond Villa," home of the Abraham Law family. The house was demolished in 1952.
      One of the early photographs of the "Richmond Villa," home of the ...
  • Dr. Gray's residence
        A photograph of Dr. Gray's residence at the north-east corner of Yonge and Major Mackenzie.
      A photograph of Dr. Gray's residence at the north-east corner of Yonge ...
  • "Richmond Villa"
        "Richmond Villa", the Law homestead in Richmond Hill, Ont. Built in 1832 for Abraham (Abram) Law, Esq., J.P., first Reeve of Richmond Hill. His wife Elizabeth (Klinck) Law on the verandah.
      "Richmond Villa", the Law homestead in Richmond Hill, Ont. Built in 1832 ...
  • Langstaff family residence
        A photograph of the early Langstaff family residence at Langstaff.
      A photograph of the early Langstaff family residence at Langstaff.
  • Coon house in Oak Ridges
        A photograph of the Coon house in Oak Ridges, north of King Sideroad. This house, originally owned by the Hughey family, was built in the mid-19th century.
      A photograph of the Coon house in Oak Ridges, north of King ...
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
Subjects
Item Types
Years
1850s1850185118521853185418551856185718581859
1860s1860186118621863186418651866186718681869
1870s1870187118721873187418751876187718781879
1880s1880188118821883188418851886188718881889
1890s1890189118921893189418951896189718981899
1900s1900190119021903190419051906190719081909
1910s1910191119121913191419151916191719181919
1920s1920192119221923192419251926192719281929
1930s1930193119321933193419351936193719381939
1940s1940194119421943194419451946194719481949
1950s1950195119521953195419551956195719581959
1960s1960196119621963196419651966196719681969
1970s1970197119721973197419751976197719781979
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit