Richmond Hill Public Library News Index

Results

We found
3
matching items
Year
1890
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Coon house in Oak Ridges
    Image       A photograph of the Coon house in Oak Ridges, north of King Sideroad. This house, originally owned by the Hughey family, was built in the mid-19th century.
    Image     A photograph of the Coon house in Oak Ridges, north of King Sideroad. This house, originally owned by the Hughey family, was built in the mid-19th century.
  • Langstaff family residence
    Image       A photograph of the early Langstaff family residence at Langstaff.
    Image     A photograph of the early Langstaff family residence at Langstaff.
  • Dominion House
    Image       A photograph of the stagecoach at the Dominion House (formerly Dalby's Tavern), a mainstay of Richmond Hill's nineteenth-century hospitality industry. The Dominion House was located on the east side of Yonge Street, south of the Trench Carriage Works.
    Image     A photograph of the stagecoach at the Dominion House (formerly Dalby's Tavern), a mainstay of Richmond Hill's nineteenth-century hospitality industry. The Dominion House was located on the east side of ...
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
Subjects
Item Types
Years
18901890189118921893189418951896189718981899
Creative Commons Rights
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit