- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of the Law homestead known as "Richmond Villa".
- "Richmond Villa", the Law homestead
in Richmond Hill, Ont. Built in 1832 for
Abraham (Abram) Law, Esq., J.P., first Reeve
of Richmond Hill. His wife Elizabeth
(Klinck) Law on the verandah.
- Date of Original
- ca. 1880s
Width: 5.2 in
Height: 5 in
- Personal Name(s)
- Law, Abraham ; Law, Elizabeth
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.87111 Longitude: -79.43725
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Richmond Hill Public LibraryWWW address
Agency street/mail address
1 Atkinson St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0H5