Trench family of Richmond Hill
Nancy and Robert Trench
Nancy (Agnes ) married R. Nicholls: they moved to Nevada many years ago. They had two daughters:
1. Sara married John George and lived for many years in Sparks Nev. They had two children, Beulah a well-known vocalist in San Francisco; and Alice married and living in California.
2. Jessie, married Mr. Kamm, had two children, Wanda and Leslie.
Robert Trench (died in 1926) married Annie Raymond (died in 1936). They lived for a time at Richmond Hill, in the house still standing at the N.W. corner of Yonge and Centre Streets and then moved to Aurora where he conducted a wholesale confectionery business. Later he moved to Brandon, Man., where he carried on a livery and sales business. They had three children:
1. Albert Raymond, who had two daughters; Marjorie, now living in Northern Ontario; and Edith unmarried.
2. Libby, who died unmarried.
3. William, a pharmacist, still living in British Columbia. His wife is dead. They had two children, one of whom died in Feb. 1926, the other, Francis, has a son 18 years of age.