Trench family of Richmond Hill
Margaret Jane Trench
Margaret Jane (Jeannie) was born May 21, 1838, and married James Ness (born Dec. 12, 1835). She died Feb.8, 1926, and he on May 10, 1910. They lived most of their lives in King Township, but after his death she resided in Richmond Hill. Their children were:
1. Thomas Wood, married Ambrosihe Lever, Oct. 2, 1882. They had seven children: James Henry, Charles Archibald, Jessie Alice, William Beveridge, Howard Ross, and twin girls, Gertrude and Florence.
2. John James, married Louisa M. Malloy. They had two children, Jean Emily, and Evelyn Christina.
3. William Trench, married Jessie Millar, no children.
4. Sarah Jane married Walter Jenkins - no children.
5. Walter Scott, married Martha Louise McMurchy – no children.
6. Andrew Alexander, married Margaret Smillie McCullough. They have one daughter, Margaret Edith, living in Toronto.
7. Helen Beveridge, living in Richmond Hill, married J. Prank Atkinson (deceased).