In July 1880, the corner stone of this church was laid. The total cost including furnaces was $6,366, an amazingly low figure even for those days, much of the work being done by the members themselves.
In 1915, the pipe organ was installed, and gowns and caps provided for the choir. In 1925 when church union took place, a number of members went to the United Church.
The pewter communion service which occupies a place of honour in the church was given to the congregation in 1839, by Robert Marsh, who with James Miles formed the first Session.
View of Richmond Hill Presbyterian Church Details