Genealogy book: volume "Velie-Whitchurch"
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The "Velie-Whitchurch" volume contains genealogical sources of families resided in Richmond Hill area. Genealogical materials include family trees and tables, newspaper and journal articles, historical notes and sketches, plans and maps.
The material is arranged in alphabetical order. The full list of families represented in this volume is available in Personal Name(s) section.
- Date of Original
- ca. 1960-1980s
- Personal Name(s)
- Velie ; Vernon ; Virgin ; Wade ; Wagner ; Walker ; Walton ; Warren ; Wasley ; Watson ; Watte ; Weaver ; Webb ; Webster ; Weir ; Wekdrick ; Wellman ; Wells ; West ; Westbrook ; Wetherell ; Whaley ; Whan ; Wharie
- Corporate Name(s)
- Whitchurch Towhship
- Family Histories
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.87111 Longitude: -79.43725
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Location of Original
- Richmond Hill Public Library
- Richmond Hill Public LibraryWWW address
Agency street/mail address
1 Atkinson St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0H5