Certificate of Confirmation
This is to certify
that Charles Robert Hall
received Confirmation at the
hands of the Lord Bishop of
James R. Lucas
at St. Mary's Ch., Richmond Hill,
on March 30, 1931.
Received first communion
on April 19th 1931
Claude Secrut(?) Rector
Signed C. Robert Hall.
TO HELP ONE WHO HAS BEEN CONFIRMED.
1. Never neglect your prayers, morning or evening.
2. Examine yourself carefully as to your thoughts, and manner of life, at all events once in the week.
3. Bead every day, and think over, at least a few verses of tfie Bible : before you begin, ask God to bless what you are going to read.
4. Come to Church every Sunday, and at other times as von have opportunity. Take care not to be late; kneel when you ought, and join heartily in the service.
5. Come often to Holy Communion (never without earnest prayer and careful self examination), bearing in mind your Lord's command, 44 Do this in remembrance of Me У To neglect it is disobedience and ingratitude to Him, and loss and danger to your own soul.
6. Let no one persuade you to neglect the services of the Church in which you have been confirmed.
7. Avoid religious disputes and idle gossip ; try to think and speak well of every one.
8. Watch and pray against all impurity in thought and word and deed. Keep from all places and company in which you are likely to be tempted.
9. Always be strictly honest and truthful and do your duty wherever you are, as “ a Servant of Christ
10. Do your best to help others by
11. Try to do some special work for God in His Church.
12. Read these rules at least once in the week ; see where you fail, and ask God to help you to keep them for Jesus Christ’s sake.
If you have any difficulty about these suggestions, go at once to your clergyman for advice.
No. 10 Parker Bros. Limited, 'n Dundas St. West, Toronto.