Water Tower on Trench Street
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A photograph of Water Tower on Trench Street.
- "Old Water Tank To Disappear.
The water tower at Trench and Mill Streets, a landmark here for thirty-six years is slated to disappear. At Monday night's Town Council meeting Councillor John Bradstock reported the tower is in a poor state of repair and now performs no useful service to the local waterworks system.
It was agreed to call for tenders for removal of the tower. It has not been in use for two years. Of interest to Councillor Bradstocks, Parks Committee chairman, the land will be made available for potential park use." (The Liberal, 1960)
- Date of Original:
Width: 6.7 cm
Height: 9.1 cm
- Richmond Hill Public Library. Tweedsmuir History Collection
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Creative Commons licence:
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Richmond Hill Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1 Atkinson St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0H5