To be Returned in 3 Weeks
Rules for Regulating the Library.
The Library is open every Tuesday (Wednesday crossed out) evening from seven to 9 o’clock.
1. 3 weeks allowed for reading this book.
2. Members are entitled only to one work, and if in more than one volume, to one number at a time.
3. Additional works may be had upon payment of 5 cents per week for each number.
4. Members retaining books longer than the time specified therein, shall be fined therefor 5 cents per week.
5. Members who shall injure, destroy, or lose any of the books shall forthwith repair or replace the same. ,
6. Books defaced with marks or writing shall be considered destroyed.
7. Members are not allowed to get books except at the Library.
8. Members are prohibited from lending books or changing them with others.
9. Members are prohibited from taking books from the Library without having them first entered.
10. Any member not complying with above rules, l shall be deprived of the use of the Library.