Richmond Hill Public School
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard depicting the Richmond Hill Public School.
- The school was opened in 1847, it was located just south of the McConaghy Public school.
The postcard was originally owned by Mrs. J. Pollard.
- Reverse side:
Printed in Great Britain
For Communications Address
Real Photo Series
The Valentine & Sons Publishing Co., Ltd.
Montreal, Toronto, Winnipeg, and Vancouver
I attended this school 1912-13
Mrs. J. Pollard
- Date of Original
Width: 13.7 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Local identifier
- Early Days in Richmond Hill
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.87111 Longitude: -79.43725
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Richmond Hill Public LibraryWWW address
Agency street/mail address
1 Atkinson St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0H5