Richmond Hill Methodist Church Choir Picnic
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of the Richmond Hill Methodist Church choir picnic held at the Switzer family cottage at Grimsby Beach around 1895. The man in the front row, second from the right with the cane is William Mason. In the left corner of the verandah are Caroline and Charles Scarborough Mason, with Charles' mother Ann Mason. On the balcony seated second from left is their daughter Annie Mason.
- A group of prominent residents of Richmond Hill, members of the Methodist Church. Taken at the Switzer summer home, Grimsby, August 17, 1897. 1. Miss Estel Switzer (Mrs. Hall); 2. Annie Mason; 3. A J. Paul; 4. Mrs. Johnson; 5. Mr. Johnson; 6. Miss O. Switzer; 7. Miss Chambers; 8. Harry Sanderson; 9. R. W. Hall; 10. Miss H. Switzer; 11. Mrs. Dessy; 12. C. Mason; 13. unknown; 14. Miss Rogers; 15. Mrs. Will Storey; 16. Isaac Crosby; 17. Mrs. Crosby; 18. unknown; 19. Mrs. C. Mason; 20. W.A. Wright; 21. W. Harrison; 22. Mrs. W.A. Wright; 23. Mrs. P.G. Savage; 24. W. Sanderson; 25. Mrs. Sivers; 26. Jos. Hall; 27. J. Clubine; 28. Mrs. W. Sanderson; 29. Mrs. Switzer; 30. P.G. Savage; 31. Mrs. G. McDonald; 32. H.A. Nichols; 33. Ms. Mason; 34. Geo. McDonald; 35. Mrs. John Sanderson; 36. Thought to be Rev. McCoullough.
Names supplied by Mrs. Hall and Mrs. R. Cooper in 1957.
- Date of Original
- ca. 1895
Width: 17.5 cm
Height: 22.5 cm
- Personal Name(s)
- Mason, William ; Mason, Charles Scarborough ; Mason, Caroline ; Caroline, Annie
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.87111 Longitude: -79.43725
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Richmond Hill Public LibraryWWW address
Agency street/mail address
1 Atkinson St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0H5