- York Herald, 5 Aug 1859, p. 2
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Details of the town council meeting held at the town Hall , 1 August 1859. Meeting dealt with the following issues: roads, the appropriation of funds, receipt of payment for the erection of fences, and Markham's license fee by-law for idle exhibitions
- Date of Publication
- 5 Aug 1859
- Personal Name(s)
- Jeffrey, Mr. ; Brown, Mr. ; Brown George ; McDougall ; Armstrong, Thomas ; Cameron, A. ; Stump, Jacob ; Matthews, A. ; Craven, James ; Taylor, William ; Cameron, Mr. ; Gurr, Mr. ; Watson, Robert ; Howell, J.S. ; Bridgeford, Col. D. ; Smellie, Mr. ; Cogswell, M. ; Edie, Mr. ; Reesor, David ; Howland, H.S.
- Corporate Name(s)
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Richmond Hill Public LibraryWWW address
Agency street/mail address
1 Atkinson St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0H5