- York Herald, 22 Jul 1859, p. 2
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Description of the Markham Council Special Meeting held 16 July 1859. The council meeting dealt with the following issues: taxes, school section separation, roads, and by-laws.
The following names and locations were mentioned during the meeting: School Section No. 16, Union School Section No. 7, School Section No. 17, School Section No. 10, Lot 12, Concession 6, Lot 10 Concession 5, Lot 6 Concession 5
- Date of Publication
- 22 Jul 1859
- Personal Name(s)
- Fenwick, Mr. ; Sanderson, J. ; Marsh, Mr. ; Jones, Mr. ; Bowman, Mr. ; Button, Mr, ; Eakin, Mr. ; Marr, R. ; Sherdon, Jeremiah ; Haacke, J. ; Lee, Alex ; Reesor, Mr. ; Scott, A.
- Corporate Name(s)
- Size's Hotel ; Markham Economist ; York Herald.
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Richmond Hill Public LibraryWWW address
Agency street/mail address
1 Atkinson St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0H5