- York Herald, 17 Jun 1859, p. 3
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Recording and publication of the meeting minutes and procedures for the Counties Council June 10, 1859. At this meeting the teacher at the school for the deaf presented the students to the council to demonstrate that the institution was putting grant money to good use. Meeting also dealt with bridge repair, assesment figures, new resolutions, indigent persons, and prisoners.
- Date of Publication
- 17 Jun 1859
- Personal Name(s)
- McGann, Mr ; Kennedy, T.S. ; Reesor, Mr. ; Hunter, Mr. ; Price, Mr. ; Perdue, Mr.
- Corporate Name(s)
- The Counties Council for the United Counties of York ; Deaf and Dumb Institutions
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Richmond Hill Public LibraryWWW address
Agency street/mail address
1 Atkinson St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0H5