To the Editor of the York Herald
- York Herald, 3 Jun 1859, p. 2
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Letters sent to Mr. Duncumb notifying him of impending legal action legal action for libel should he not apologize for his actions and words against Mr. MacLeod, Col. Crookshank, and Mr. Dickson.
See Magistrates court
- Date of Publication:
- 3 Jun 1859
- Personal Name(s):
- MacLeod, Malcolm ; Duncumb, John ; Walworth, Dr. ; Crookshank, Col. William ; Dickson, G.P.
- Corporate Name(s):
- Patterson & Harrison Attornies
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Richmond Hill Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1 Atkinson St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0H5