To the Municipal Council of the Township of Markham
- York Herald, 20 May 1859, p. 2
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Letter to the Municipal Council of the Township of Markham from the elected auditors A. Barker and G.P. Dickson. Letter refers to irregular bookkeeping (Payments made without authority) and recommendations, which need to be followed.
The details of the report can be seen on page three of this issue of the York Herald.
- Date of Publication
- 20 May 1859
- Personal Name(s)
- Barker, A ; Dickson, G.P. ; Bowman, James ; Reesor, David ; Wilson, Robert ; Malone, A. ; Reid, J. ; Reid, James ; Trudgeon, William ; Crosby, H.P.
- Corporate Name(s)
- Maclear,Thomas & Co. ; Thompson & Co.
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Richmond Hill Public LibraryWWW address
Agency street/mail address
1 Atkinson St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0H5