- York Herald, 6 Jun 1862, p. 2
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Details of the recent counties' council session, including discussion about the maintenance of prisoners. A by-law was passed to incorporate the village of Aurora.
L17 C4 Georgina
- Date of Publication:
- 6 Jun 1862
- Personal Name(s):
- Wheeler, J. P. ; Moore, Robert ; Elliot, Mr. ; Allen, Mr. ; Arnold, John ; Blain, Mr. ; Barnhart, G. ; Button, W. ; Barker, Mr. ; Crawford, Mr. ; Ego, Mr. ; Graham, Mr. ; Hughes, Mr. ; Hanna, Mr. ; Holborn, Mr. ; Hartley, Mr. ; Ironside, Mr. ; Musson, Mr. ; Parker, Mr. ; Perdu, Mr. ; Rowell, Mr. ; Tyrrell, Mr. ; Vance, Mr. ; Wheeler, Mr. ; Wells, Mr. ; Wallis, Mr. ; Webb, Mr. ; Wilson, Adam ; Walker, Mr. ; Wright, Amos ; Howland, Mr. ; Cameron, J. H. ; Robinson, Mr. ; Mowat, Mr. ; Foley, Mr. ; Carr, Mr. ; Strachan, Mr. ; Smith, Mr. ; Dempsy, Richard ; Hyde, Mr. ; Reesor, David ; Pyne, Mr. ; Patton, Mr.
- Corporate Name(s):
- United Counties of York and Peel
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Richmond Hill Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1 Atkinson St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0H5