Mr. John Sheridan Hogan (The Coroner's inquest)
- York Herald, 5 Apr 1861, p. 3
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- The jury, having viewed the body, returned to the court to hear the evidence of witnesses who had been summoned.
Don River Bridge ; Don Bridge ; Colonist newspaper ; Police Court ; Terauley Street ; Nelson Street ; Kingston Road ; Don River ; Don Station ; Governor of the Jail
- Date of Publication:
- 5 Apr 1861
- Personal Name(s):
- Bright, Thomas ; Bright, William ; Duggan, Coronel ; Dempsey, Richard, Esq. ; Redfern, Constable ; Kemp, Constable ; Lawrie, Sarah ; Thompson, Samuel ; Beachell, James, Esq. ; Allen, G. L., Esq. ; Bowes, Mr. ; Richardson, Dr. ; Russell, Dr.
- Corporate Name(s):
- Gooderham's Wharf ; Toronto City Hall ; Rossin House ; Albion Hotel ; Grand Trunk Railway
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Richmond Hill Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1 Atkinson St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0H5