- York Herald, 1 Feb 1861, p. 2, 3
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Agenda: the separation of the counties from the city, accomodation for the poor, a non-payment of taxes on unoccupied lands, an appointment of a solicitor, printing of schedules, the claim against the city for the mantainance of prisoners, the election of Reeves and Deputy Reeves, a petition to Parliament to make general provision for the education of the disabled, and the clergy reserve money to divide among different school sections.
Meeting held over six days from 21st to 30th of January 1861. Arrears due on unoccupied lands to be published in the Weekly Globe, Weekly Leader, Markham Economist, Brampton Times, Richmond Hill Herald, Newmarket Era, Daily Globe and Leader. Detailed statistics on prisoners of the United Counties of York and Peel for 1860 (offences by gender, education, birth country, occupation, ages, etc.)
- Date of Publication:
- 1 Feb 1861
- Personal Name(s):
- Ego, Mr. ; Crawford, Mr. ; Hunter, Dr. ; Wells, Mr. ; Rowell, Mr. ; Tyrell, Mr. ; Scott, Mr. ; Smith, Mr. ; Cameron, M. C. ; McLeod, Mr. ; Patterson, Mr. ; Harrison, Mr. ; Swinnerton, Mr. ; Hartley, Mr.
- Corporate Name(s):
- Counties' Council ; Ontario. Legislative Assembly--Committees ; Maclear & Co.
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Richmond Hill Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1 Atkinson St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0H5