King Township Council
- York Herald, 1 Feb 1861, p. 2
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A Council meeting details, including the vote on Town Hall By-law, the appointment of auditors of Township Accounts, and dividing the Township into two (Northern and Southern) and naming assessors .
From the New Era. John Gordon to take possesion of the East half of Lot 27, 6th Con.
- Date of Publication
- 1 Feb 1861
- Personal Name(s)
- Wood, J. ; Wells, James P. ; Davis, Andrew ; Webb, Albert ; Moore, William ; Thompson, Alexander ; Shaw, Pringle ; Bogart, Martin J. ; Johnston, David ; Campbell, Duncan ; Gordon, John ; Walsh, R.
- Corporate Name(s)
- Mr. Watson's Inn (Laskey, Ont.)
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Richmond Hill Public LibraryWWW address
Agency street/mail address
1 Atkinson St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0H5