Georgian Bay Canal
- York Herald, 23 Aug 1861, p. 2, 3
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Abridgement of an article in the Globe about a public meeting held in St. Lawrence Hall, about the feasibility of a canal between Lake Huron and Lake Ontario.
Lake Erie; Lake St. Clair
- Date of Publication
- 23 Aug 1861
- Personal Name(s)
- Crawford, John ; Morrison, Angus ; Strachan, James ; Ellis, John ; Robinson, J. B. ; Tinning, Richard ; Capreol, F. C. ; Howland, W. P. ; Allan, G. W. ; Boulton, H. J. ; Jarvis, S. M. ; Tully, Kivas ; Rees, Dr. ; Crocker, Mr. ; Burr, Rowland ; Hartman, Joseph ; Burt, John ; Nasmith, Alderman ; Betley, M. ; Wyatt, G. ; Clarke, W. ; Robinson, Mr.
- Corporate Name(s)
- Toronto Globe ; St. Lawrence Hall ; Northern Railroad ; Pacific Railroad ; North Shore Railroad
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Richmond Hill Public LibraryWWW address
Agency street/mail address
1 Atkinson St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0H5