Mr. Perry's canvass ; The Union Sustained! ; Moderate party successfull
- York Herald, 31 Aug 1860, p. 5
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Full page detailed account of political meetings held by John Ham Perry throughout the region.
King's Division as Legislative Councillor ; Burwick
- Date of Publication
- 31 Aug 1860
- Personal Name(s)
- Perry, John Ham ; Norris, Rev. W. H. ; Edwards, Mr. H. ; Milne, Thomas ; Bowman, J. ; Marsh, R. ; Bridgford, Col. ; Arnold, J. R. ; Wright, Amos ; Williams, Dr. ; Mitchell, W. J. ; Secord, Major ; Farewell, Abraham ; Chapman, Nelson ; Phillips, J. ; Taylor, Mr. ; Haxton, Andrew ; Beach, David
- Corporate Name(s)
- Globe ; Whitby Road and Harbor Company ; Whitby Chronicle ; Markham Economist ; York Herald ; Anglo-American Hotel ; Toronto Leader ; The Leader ; Reesor, Mr. ; Johnson's Tavern ; Sheriff, W.
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Richmond Hill Public LibraryWWW address
Agency street/mail address
1 Atkinson St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0H5