- York Herald, 3 Feb 1860, p. 2
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Details of the recent counties' council week-long session, including; decisions of the assessment committee, appointment of auditors, the appointment of a solicitor, a by-law regulating hawkers and peddlers, discussion of a Homestead Act and debate on the payments made to special jurors and Crown witnesses.
By-laws nos. 66, 68; Albion Twp.
- Date of Publication:
- 3 Feb 1860
- Personal Name(s):
- Walker ; McLeod ; Howland ; Sutherland ; Scott ; Barker ; Musson ; Tyrrell ; Rowell ; Lynch, John ; Dickson, George P.: Hartman, Joseph ; Starratt ; Ironsides ; Wright, Joseph ; Wells ; James, Mr. ; Mair, Robert ; Henry, Mr. ; Moore, Robert ; Perdu ; Button ; Wheeler ; Kennedy, J. S., Rev. ; Carley, Bernard ; Hambley, Isabella ; Johnson, Thomas ; Ego ; Jeffrey, Mr. ; Wadsworth
- Corporate Name(s):
- Toronto Globe ; Thompson & Co. ; Deaf and Dumb Association
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Richmond Hill Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1 Atkinson St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0H5