- York Herald, 25 May 1860, p. 2
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Details of the recent Whitchurch council meeting, including the combining of two school sections and the reading of a by-law to provide for the erection of a town hall.
Markham Union School Sections Nos. 4, 7; L6 C10 Markham; L25 L26 C1 Markham; By-laws nos. 7, 9, 11, 23, 40, 71, 72, 83, 145 read and amended
- Date of Publication
- 25 May 1860
- Personal Name(s)
- Conner, Isaac ; Macklem, Mr. ; Brodie, Mr. ; Humphrey, Samuel ; Conner, Eli ; Harrison, Mr. ; Wells, J. ; Atkinson, William ; Randall, Mr. ; Sangster, Mr.
- Corporate Name(s)
- Northern Railroad Company ; Sangster's Inn
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Richmond Hill Public LibraryWWW address
Agency street/mail address
1 Atkinson St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0H5