- York Herald, 27 Apr 1860, p. 2
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Details of a court of appeal, assessment hearings, and a council meeting held in Stouffville by Whitchurch council. Included were tavern license applications, proposals for the building of a town hall, overseers appointed for Road divisions nos. 5 & 7, and the reading of a by-law to dissolve S.S. No. 4 and unite it with S. S. No. 7.
L20 C3 Whitchurch; L5-8 C4 Whitchurch; L10-11 C3 Whitchurch; L7 C3 Whitchurch;
- Date of Publication
- 27 Apr 1860
- Personal Name(s)
- Sangster, Mr. ; Ironside, John ; Starr, Huldah ; Starr, Charles ; Macklem, Mr. ; Randall, Mr. ; Miller, Joshua ; Christison, William ; Lloyd, Thomas ; Harden, William ; Smith, Christopher ; Brow, William ; Yake, Adam ; Stapleton, Henry ; Starr, Mordica ; Pryne, Jacob ; Reid, Charles ; Sheffer, Joseph ; Brodie, Mr. ; Jordan, Luke ; Mahon, Patrick ; Harrison, Mr. ; Irwin, Samuel ; Case, Charles
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Richmond Hill Public LibraryWWW address
Agency street/mail address
1 Atkinson St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0H5