- York Herald, 8 Feb 1861, p. 2
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A detailed account of the recent counties' council session, which took place over 5 days and included decisions about education, county property, printing, a report from the finance committee, assessment rolls, local superintendants of schools, printing the accounts, contracts for supplies and running trains on Sundays.
Places mentioned - Richmond Hill, Streetsville, Weston, Newmarket, Brampton, Markham, Etobicoke, Toronto Twp., Vaughan, Chinguacousy, Scarboro', King & Whitchurch, East Gwillimbury, Albion, Caledon & North Gwillimbury, Georgina; Statute 16 vic., c. 186; Grammar school act, 22 vicl, c 63, sec. 20
- Date of Publication
- 8 Feb 1861
- Personal Name(s)
- Tyrrell, Mr. ; Wells, Mr. ; Langstaff, Dr. ; Teefy, Matthew ; Hope, William ; Smith, Mr. ; Swinnerton, Mr. ; Scott, A.F. ; Hyde, Mr. ; Moore, Mr. ; Wheler, Mr. ; Watson, Mr. ; Belt, W., Rev. ; Hill, G.S.J., Rev. ; Stokes, G.T. ; Evans, M. ; Evans, R.H. ; Hollingshead, S. ; Macaulay, D. ; Cooper, H.E., Rev. ; Pringle, J., Rev. ; Osler, H.B., Rev. ; Fall, Mr. ; Barnhart, Mr. ; Grasset, H.J., Rev ; McMurrich, John ; Dennis, J. Stoughton ; Myres, E. ; Whitney, J.A. ; Cash, D. ; Dick, Jas., Rev. ; Canning, Mr. ; Morse, Mr. ; Morris, Mr. ; Hockley, Mr.
- Corporate Name(s)
- Counties' council for the United Counties of York and Peel ; Circuit board of public instruction ; Board of grammar school trustees ; County of Peel agricultural society ; East York agricultural society ; North York agricultural society ; West York agricultural society
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Richmond Hill Public LibraryWWW address
Agency street/mail address
1 Atkinson St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0H5