- York Herald, 8 Jun 1860, p. 2
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Details of the counties' council meeting, which included members from the following: Streetsville, Markham, Caledon, Scarboro, Georgina, Toronto, East Gwillimbury; Vaughan, North Gwillimbury, Whitchurch, Etobicoke, Chinguacousy, Yorkville, Newmarket, Brampton, Albion, York and King. Business included a presentation of the treasurer's accounts and the passing of the by-law incorporating the village of Holland Landing.
- Date of Publication
- 8 Jun 1860
- Personal Name(s)
- Reesor, David ; Barnhart, Mr. ; Button, Mr. ; Chambers, Mr. ; Crawford, Mr. ; Ego, Mr. ; Graham, Mr. ; Holburn, Mr. ; Howland, Mr. ; Henry, Mr. ; Jeffrey, Mr. ; Ironside, Mr. ; McLeod, Mr. ; Musson, Mr. ; Maclean, Mr. ; Parker, Mr. ; Perdue, Mr. ; Rowell, Mr. ; Starratt, Mr. ; Sutherland, Mr. ; Scott, Mr. ; Swinnertea, Mr. ; Tyrrell, Mr. ; Wadsworth, Mr. ; Wheeler, Mr. ; Walker, Mr. ; Wells, Mr. ; Webb, Mr. ; Wright, Mr. ; Tremaine, Mr.
- Corporate Name(s)
- Globe ; Counties' council for the united counties of York and Peal [sic]
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Richmond Hill Public LibraryWWW address
Agency street/mail address
1 Atkinson St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0H5