- York Herald, 11 May 1860, p. 2
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Minutes of the recent council meeting, including: clarification of the Pathmasters' beats and the decision to spend money on roads in several wards (By-law no. 115).
Con. 1, lots 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 42, 43, 44; Con. 2, lots 5, 6, 7, 8, 9; Con. 7, lots 27, 28, 29; Con. 8, lots 26, 27, 28; School section no. 3
- Date of Publication
- 11 May 1860
- Personal Name(s)
- Arnold, Mr. ; Bridgford, Mr. ; Brown, Mr. ; Seager, Edward ; Cogswell, Mason ; Thompson, Samuel ; Gormon, David ; Ewart, James ; McFarlane, James ; Cobor, Nicholas ; Campbell, Archibald ; Livingston, James
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Richmond Hill Public LibraryWWW address
Agency street/mail address
1 Atkinson St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0H5