The body of William Heaten, of Victoria Square, exhumed
- York Herald, 27 Jan 1860, p. 2
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Account of a court case in which a body was exhumed to determine that the original cause of death was accurate.
Vestry of the Methodist Chapel.
- Date of Publication
- 27 Jan 1860
- Personal Name(s)
- Heaton, William ; Philbrick, Coroner ; Bovell, Dr. ; Langstaff, Dr. ; Trudgeon, William ; Garton, John ; Button, John ; Frisby, Thomas ; Grundy, Robert ; Sanderson, William ; Lever, Henry ; Boynton, W. ; Reach, George ; Fierheller, John ; Heisey, Peter ; Macey, William ; Stoutenborough, J. ; Macey, Richard ; Couch ; William ; Perkins, John ; Doherty, Dr. ; Croft, Professor
- Corporate Name(s)
- Durose's Hotel
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Richmond Hill Public LibraryWWW address
Agency street/mail address
1 Atkinson St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0H5