- York Herald, 16 Dec 1859, p. 2
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Minutes of the Markham council meeting held Dec. 8th 1859. Topics discussed included: planning and funding for school sections, financial aid for indigent persons changing a by-law that affects school sections etc.
Lots 35, 7th con.; lots 35, 8th con.; Lots 25 and 26 7th con.; Elgin Planks Roads; The names: Harmman and Joseph Hartman might be the same person.
- Date of Publication:
- 16 Dec 1859
- Personal Name(s):
- Reeve ; Windzor, R. ; Dickson, G.P. ; Button ; Grundy ; Bowman ; Fierheiler, J. ; Justice, Dr. ; Harmman ; Hartman, Joseph ; Humphrey, Maria ; Davison, G. ; Marsh ; Crosby, H.P. ; Eakin, G.P. ; Reesor ; Fenwick ; Clendening, Rachel
- Corporate Name(s):
- Size's Hotel ; Good Templars Lodge of Headford
- Local identifier:
- Language of Item:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Richmond Hill Public Library
Agency street/mail address
1 Atkinson St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0H5