The body of William Heaten of Victoria Square, exhumed
- York Herald, 10 Feb 1860, p. 2
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Account of a court case in which a body was exhumed to determine that the original cause of death was accurate.
- Date of Publication
- 10 Feb 1860
- Personal Name(s)
- Heaten, William ; Phillbrick, Coroner ; Croft, Professor ; Cook, John ; Martin, Thomas ; Boynten, William ; Harrison, Henry ; Harrison, John ; Nichols, William ; Cherry, John Peter ; Langstaff, Dr.
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Richmond Hill Public LibraryWWW address
Agency street/mail address
1 Atkinson St, Richmond Hill, ON L4C 0H5